ご登録のお客さまはこちらお客さまIDパスワード ID・パスワードをお忘れの方
Wine in Focus おすすめワイン
Zero Dosage Sparkling Riesling

ブルックス・スパークリング・リースリング '15
Brooks Sparkling Riesling '15

希望小売価格 RRP ¥ 5,300 (税別)

The first vintage of the first sparkling wine produced by Brooks, one of America's leading Riesling producers who have crafted various styles of Riesling over the years. It underwent secondary fermentation in the bottle, was aged on lees for 32 months, racked without dosage, and disgorged in January this year. Full bodied and dry, it is star bright, with refreshing acidity, a lively mousse and zip.

Yarra Valley's Rising Star

ライジング・ガメイ S'18
Rising Gamay S'18

希望小売価格 RRP ¥ 3,800 (税別)

Winemaker Tom Belford is attracting growing attention for his unique wines from the Yarra Valley, especially this Beaujolais inspired Gamay. Approximately 20% of the whole bunches were put into an open fermenter and crushed by foot, and the remaining 80% were placed on top for a 10 day maceration before being pressed and transferred directly to old puncheons to complete fermentation. A pale ruby colour, it shows dense aromas of cherry and raspberry fruit woven through with spice rack, tea leaf, celery stalk and forest floor complexity. The palate is medium bodied, velvet textured and taut. 250 dozen produced.

フェルトン・ロード ピノ・ノワール・バノックバーン 2014-2017
Felton Road Bannockburn Pinot Noir 2014-2017

フェルトン・ロード・ピノ・ノワール・バノックバーン S'17
Felton Road Pinot Noir Bannockburn S'17

希望小売価格 RRP ¥ 7,200 (税別)


#10450 フェルトン・ロード・ピノ・ノワール・バノックバーン S'16
#10046 フェルトン・ロード・ピノ・ノワール・バノックバーン S'15
#9712 フェルトン・ロード・ピノ・ノワール・バノックバーン S'14

Surprising warmth in late winter and spring resulted in early bud-break and fast even growth. Westerly winds and cooler nights in summer slowed growth to a gentler pace, and unstable weather during flowering reduced bunch sizes and overall yield. A cool January contributed to the retention of acid and high quality fruit. Harvest was completed within a week. Pinot Noir harvest: March 29 - April 4 The nose leads to a bright and lifted combination of red and dark fruits with considerable florals. The palate displays transparency, power and tension. The silky entry of spice and savoury notes expand to pure, deep fruits, braced with acidity, but is luscious throughout.
#10450 Felton Road Pinot Noir Bannockburn S'16
#10046 Felton Road Pinot Noir Bannockburn S'15
#9712 Felton Road Pinot Noir Bannockburn S'14

ヴィレッジ・セラーズ株式会社 公式Facebookページへ


AUS | NZ +Champagne 100 ワインテイスティング
9月26日 @プルマン東京田町
詳細は こちら


Oct 8th Trade Tasting at Osaka
詳細・お申込は こちら

オーストラリア・キャンペーン 2019
9月1日〜 12月31日迄
詳細は こちら

アルゴン・ワインセーヴ・プロ 日本発売開始
取扱い終了の お知らせ


Riesling Ring