2017_winter_oroshi_E
32/68

-32-All wines are 750ml unless otherwise specied. Prices do not include Consumption Tax.“S”before the vintage signies Screw Cap. RRP= Recommended Retail Price.Australia9608Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon Cabernet Franc '11Merlot 54%, Cabernet Sauvignon 27%, Cabernet Franc 19%. On the nose it shows redcurrant, raspberry, grassy and oral aromas, with cedar, aniseed and chocolate notes. The medium-bodied palate is fresh and bright with pure red-fruited appeal, fine soft tannins, impeccable balance and length.\4,300Pemberton, W.A.Merlot54%/ Cabernet Sauvignon27%/ Cabernet Franc19% Alc.13.5% 10396Shiraz '13Bright, luscious and juicy, satisfying and elegant. An incredibly aromatic nose with lots of ripe strawberries, soft jasmine orals, red apple skins, liquorice and mulberries. On the palate, the flavours all come together in a wonderful swoosh of balanced acidity and seamless texture.\4,500Pemberton, W.A.Shiraz96%/ Viognier2%/ Malbec2% Alc.14.0% Vint.9981Pinot Noir '14A nuanced and complex Pinot, showing herbal, savoury, spicy, black olive, pomegranate, black cherry, rose petals, resin and tar aromas. The palate is subtle, spiced, and structured, with sage, wild strawberry, star anise and nutmeg avours, subtle yet sure structure and tannins, and long nish.\4,800Pemberton, W.A.Pinot Noir100% Alc.13.5% PierroFor over 25 years winemaker Michael Peterkin has striven to fuse the Margaret River terrior with skilled hands-on viticulture and winemaking to produce superior wines of character and elegance, notably Chardonnay. 10275Fire Gully Sauvignon Blanc Semillon S'15Sauvignon Blanc 70%, Semillon 30%, this blend is made in an early-drinking style to emphasize its aromatics, freshness and vibrant fruit avours. Fascinating oyster shell aromatics, intense pure white tropical avours with schisty minerally notes.\2,800Margaret River, W.A.Semillon71%/ Sauvignon Blanc29% Alc.12.5% 10330Fire Gully Chardonnay S'15Showing delightful freshness and vibrancy in its youth, with pure grapefruit avours and a hint of nectarine. Slightly savoury with a soft mouth feel, pleasing eshiness in the mid-palate and gentle tangy natural acidity to nish. \3,500Margaret River, W.A.Chardonnay100% Alc.14.0% 10137Fire Gully Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot S'15Blending gives backbone and tightness of structure while emphasising its smooth, soft texture and fragrance. Gently perfumed red berry aromatics open onto a palate of ripe plum and blackcurrant avours. Medium- to full-bodied, it shows good weight and structure.\2,800Margaret River, W.A.Cabernet Sauvignon66%/ Merlot28%/ Cabernet Franc6% Alc.13.5% 10471Fire Gully Shiraz S'13Shiraz 95.6% with Viognier 4.4%. From an excellent vintage for reds, it was mainly vinified in open fermenters, with traditional hand plunging and then barrel fermentation. Smooth and richly concentrated with ripe black cherry and plum flavours and fine gentle tannins.\3,350Margaret River, W.A.Shiraz95.6%/ Viognier4.4% Alc.14.5% Vint.10331Semillon Sauvignon Blanc L.T.C. S'16Semillon 50%, Sauvignon Blanc 45%, Chardonnay 5%. Showing the intensity and concentration typical of good vintages. Lemon rind and zest combine with tropical fruit avours, all in balance, with smooth texture and a long dry nish.\4,200Margaret River, W.A.Semillon50%/ Sauvignon Blanc45%/ Chardonnay5% Alc.13.5% 10350Chardonnay S'15Aromas of pear, lime and spicy cedar wood, struck match, white owers and cashew. It's full of avour, yet inty and ne too, with a superb cut of ripe lime acidity, beautiful spiced oak folded in to perfection, and a long pure nish. (Gary Walsh, The Wine Front)\8,200Margaret River, W.A.Chardonnay100% Alc.14.0% Pipers BrookKreglinger's premium range from Tasmania focuses on cool climate whites, especially the Alsace trio of Riesling, Gewurztraminer, and Pinot Gris, as well as elegant and complex Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.10333Kreglinger Brut '07The nest expression of Tasmanian sparkling from an exceptional year. A classical vintage brut of exquisite power and elegance. Aromas of toasted brioche, rich lemon curd, white flowers and trues. The palate shows great depth, length and perfect balance.\6,000TasmaniaPinot Noir65%/ Chardonnay35% Alc.12.5% RS 6.5g/L

元のページ  ../index.html#32

このブックを見る