2017_summer_oroshi_E
30/64

-30-All wines are 750ml unless otherwise specied. Prices do not include Consumption Tax.“S”before the vintage signies Screw Cap. RRP= Recommended Retail Price.Australia9841Fire Gully Shiraz S'12Shiraz 90%, with Viognier 10% giving a floral lift to the complex briary black fruit aromatics. The palate is big, rich and mouthfilling, with brambly blackberry flavours, a touch of spice, silky texture and ne tannins giving balance and structure through the long and powerful nish.\3,350Margaret River, W.A.Shiraz90.4%/Viognier9.6% Alc.15.0% 10331Semillon Sauvignon Blanc L.T.C. S'16Semillon 50%, Sauvignon Blanc 45%, Chardonnay 5%. Showing the intensity and concentration typical of good vintages. Lemon rind and zest combine with tropical fruit avours, all in balance, with smooth texture and a long dry nish.\4,200Margaret River, W.A.Semillon50%/Sauvignon Blanc45%/Chardonnay5% Alc.13.5% Vint.9838Chardonnay S'14The latest in a string of stunning vintages, it is subtle, restrained and delicate with bright, white peach and nectarine avours and a wonderful mouthfeel, unctuous and viscous with lingering tangy acidity. Fresh, vibrant, and neatly integrated with impressive purity, balance and underlying power.\8,200Margaret River, W.A.Chardonnay Alc.14.0% Pipers BrookKreglinger's premium range from Tasmania focuses on cool climate whites, especially the Alsace trio of Riesling, Gewurztraminer, and Pinot Gris, as well as elegant and complex Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.10333Kreglinger Brut '07The finest expression of Tasmanian sparkling from an exceptional year. A classical vintage brut of exquisite power and elegance. Aromas of toasted brioche, rich lemon curd, white owers and trues. The palate shows great depth, length and perfect balance.\6,000Pipers River, Tas.Pinot Noir65%/Chardonnay35% Alc.12.5% RS 6.5g/LVint.10332Kreglinger Brut de Blanc '04Pipers Brook, Tas.\6,000Chardonnay Alc.12.5% RS 11.44g/LNew10334Kreglinger Brut Rose '06Pipers Brook, Tas.\6,000Pinot Noir Alc.12.5% RS 10.3g/LNewPizziniItalian immigrants Alfred and Katrina Pizzini planted their rst vines in King Valley in northeast Victoria in 1978. Their family-run winery specializes in Italian varietals, grown at altitudes from 200 to 800 meters.10054Pinot Grigio S'16Light straw with green tinges. Beautiful aromatics jump from the glass, with upfront aromas of lemon zest, lime and sherbet combined with spice pear, cantaloupe and honeysuckle. These characters carry through to the palate, enhanced by lovely texture and yeasty complexity, with great length and lingering avours.\2,400King Valley, Vic.Pinot Gris Alc.12.1% RS 0.53g/L10058White Fields Pinot Grigio S'15Pale straw with a green tinge. A complex nose of pear, quince, peach blossom and honey, with toasty, almond notes. The palate is fresh and crisp with lemon zest, apple and pear flavours, a structured acid prole and lovely length.\3,150King Valley, Vic.Pinot Gris Alc.12.5% RS 0.61g/L10057Verduzzo S'15Complex aromas of ripe tropical fruits, banana, cinnamon, spiced pears, peach and toasty nutty characters. The palate is smooth, soft and round with mouthlling texture, nicely balanced acidity, and pear and green apple avours.\3,000King Valley, Vic.Verduzzo Alc.13.5% 10056Verdicchio S'14King Valley, Vic.\3,000Verdicchio Alc.12.0% 10059Rosetta Sangiovese Rose S'16100% Sangiovese. Blush pink with salmon hues. The inviting nose exhibits watermelon, strawberry, raspberry and cherry characters with subtle herbal notes. The palate is dry and crisp, with cherry and plum flavours, soft gentle tannins and a long persistent finish. Enjoy with Peking duck rolls or seared, salty salmon.\2,350King Valley, Vic.Sangiovese Alc.12.0%

元のページ 

page 30

※このページを正しく表示するにはFlashPlayer10.2以上が必要です